Hedera Hashgraph (HBAR): price updates, recent developments, community, future events
- Hedera Hashgraph’s the price is up ten% during the last day as a result of new network developments.
- The launch of the “Yamgo app”, Which offers users rewards in HBAR, and the Partnership with NHS UK, for the storage and distribution of vaccines, are just a few of the recent developments in the network.
- Hedera Hashgraph will make an appearance at Smart Contract Summit, while the community continues its monthly public meeting.
- Hedera Hashgraph has been described as the Internet’s trust layer tailored to build powerful dApp applications, without the hurdles of speed and scalability.
At the time of going to press, Hedera Hashgraph’s native token, HBAR, is trading at $ 0.1964, which is a 10.84% jump in the past 24 hours. The asset is on an upward trajectory and it looks like HBAR is unstoppable by the team’s relentless unveiling of new developments for their community.
The Hedera Hashgraph team unveiled Yamgo, an app that allows users to earn crypto rewards. The app was built on the Hedera Hashgraph protocol and offers rewards to users for completing certain tasks, such as creating an account, watching videos, playing games, etc.
The app also offers features like free, random daily rewards, and rating users based on how many completed tasks they have to their name. Yamgo goes one step further by allowing users to make transfers and purchases with HBAR.
Hedera Hashgraph found a multiplicity of use cases that resulted in some impressive partnerships. One area that has given rise to a plethora of partnerships is healthcare, with the latest partnerships having been with Everyware and the National Health Service, also known as the NHS.
The partnership will see Hedera Hashgraph working with digital asset tracking company Everyware Ltd. to work on the storage and distribution of Covid-19 vaccines.
The features of Hedera Hashgraph and Everyware will help the NHS store vaccines at the optimum temperature and monitor vaccine delivery over the last mile.
Events to come
Hedera Hashgraph will make an appearance at this year’s Smart Contract Summit, scheduled for August 5-7. The virtual event, also known as Smart Con, will host industry leaders across DeFi, NFT, and the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
CEO and co-founder of Hedera Hashgraph, Mance Harmon is expected to be a speaker at the event.
On July 19, Hedera Hashgraph co-founders Mance Harmon and Dr Leemon Baird will be in attendance at the monthly community town hall.
The co-founders will be live to answer any questions community members may have, and registration for the event is already underway.
On the reverse
- The lack of technological improvements at Hedera Hashgraph in recent weeks could slow the development of the network.
- Despite impressive capabilities, the network still has a long way to go before it joins the top cryptocurrency pack.
The Hedera Hashgraph community is one of the most active communities in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. The community has 116,000 Twitter followers and the monthly town hall meetings are an indicator of the high level of activity in the community.
Currently, Hedera Hashgraph is trading at $ 0.1964 and trading volumes over the past day are up 69.78% to $ 328 million.
With a market cap of $ 1.7 billion, Hedera controls 0.13% of the market share and ranks 48th among all cryptocurrencies. There is an outstanding supply of 8,950,828,018 HBAR, while the maximum supply is HBAR 50 billion.
Sign up to get the crypto flip side
Upgrade your inbox and get our DailyCoin editors’ picks 1x per week straight to your inbox.
You can always unsubscribe with just one click.